Make Noise Contour
Contour is a 4 Stage function generator, or ADSR, derived from our 0-COAST synthesizer.
It is designed to create control voltages to drive the Dynamix, modDemix and other fast VCAs, VCFs, and more.
The Contour takes inspiration from the original Loudness Contour circuit of the MiniMoog, which is perhaps the most well-known example of East Coast Synthesis.
The simplified control set (where Decay adjust both the decay to Sustain and the Release) makes it quick and intuitive to set-up.
The Contour module adds full voltage control, a mirrored output, End of Onset and End of Contour Gate »
- analog 4-Stage ADSR envelope generator also operable as 3 or 2-stage function
- Linear or Exponential shapes, and everything in between
- Patch EON OUT to the Gate IN to cycle for LFO function
- Voltage Control over time based parameters
- Mirrored OUT useful for Crossfading patches
- LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
- EON and EOC outputs allow for cascading multiple units and/ or MATHS and Functions
- Pairs well with Dynamix, MATHS, Function
- Width: 8hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
- Power: 38mA @ +12V 17mA @ -12V