Erica Synths Matrix Mixer
Inspired by EMS Synthi, Erica Synths MATRIX MIXER with 3,2" resistive touchscreen allows to route any (or several simultaneously) of 10 inputs to any (or several simultaneously) of 8 outputs.
Input signals (audio and/or control voltage) are not only connected mechanically; they are mixed together on a buffered input mixer.
Likewise, if you wish to route one input to several outputs (use the Matrix Mixer as a splitter), outputs will be buffered also. 250 patches can be saved in the internal memory and recalled instantly.
The module has unique Performance mode, when you can chain multiple patches in a long performance so that patches change automatically, clocked by external or internal clock.
Matrix Mixer saves 128 infinitely long Performances.
- Resistive touchscreen (patch cable can be used as stylus) Route any of 10 inputs (or several simultaneously) to 8 outputs
- Input signals are mixed together on a buffered input mixer
- Buffered outputs (if you route one input to several outputs)
- 250 patch memory (with patch names)
- Internal clock (20-320 BPM)
- Performance mode (chain multiple patches)
- Automatic patch change (via internal or external clock)
- Updatable firmware (via USB & PC software)
150 mA +12V 45 mA -12V ? mA 5V 40 mm Depth