4ms Listen Four Quarters
The Listen Four Quarters is a four channel stereo mixer with 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS balanced outputs and 1/8" (3.5mm) headphones output.
Two mono channels with Pan knobs and two stereo channels with dual inputs provide optimal compatibility with both stereo and mono signals.
The Listen Four Quarters can be daisy-chained to other Listen modules to create a larger mixer with sub-mix outputs.
Connect your Listen Four Quarters to other Listen modules or the WAV Recorder using the Audio jumper cable.
- Four input channels (two with stereo inputs, two with mono inputs and a Pan knob)
- Headphone and main 1/4” outputs, each with separate Level knob
- Balanced TRS outputs, switchable to stereo
- Line level output driver with zero impedance, capable of driving long cables
- Low noise, cross-talk, and bleed-through
- Anti-pop feature that silences pops and thumps when the power is turned on
- Headers in back allow for connecting to other Listen Four or Listen Four Quarters modules to create a mixer with 8, 12, 16, or more channels and multiple sub-mix outputs
- Connects via headers to WAV Recorder module for recording final mix without using patch cables
- Signal lights for each channel and output mix