Xaoc Devices Tirana
Tirana is a super-compact step sequencer and modulation source, serving as the utility module for supporting other sequencing devices, but due to a suite of smart features, the module shines on its own terms. Tirana sports unipolar and bipolar voltages, mutable step trigerring, transposition, and direction change contolled externally via CV. The step repeat function and virtually infinite expandability make it even more powerful. To find out about possible applications and patch ideas, please refer to the manual.
- 4 steps of pitch and trigger impulse generation
- step repetition (up to 4 note events per step)
- unipolar and bipolar voltages
- mutable trigger (per step)
- direction change via CV
- trasposition via CV
- reset via CV
- eurorack standard synthesizer module, fully Doepfer compatible
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- backward power protection
- current draw: 30 mA
- skiff friendly (40 mm)
You can easily chain a number of Tirana units together (using the fixed ribbon connectors) to open up many interesting possibilities, such as setting up a virtually infinite sequence.