Eurorack Atoner (EuroAtoner)
The Eurorack Atoner is a unique and versatile device used for
- Creating quantized melodies tuned to an input frequency
- Generating poly-rhythmic clock/trigger outputs
- Pitch shifting/jumping (downwards based on harmonics
- General purpose high-gain CV mixer with offset.
- General mischief and mayhem...
Harmonics are extracted from an on-board oscillator or external audio signal and outputed as audio or clock pulses. The Position knob sets the cut-off frequency, under which all frequencies will be stepped downwards along a harmonic sequence (octaves, 5ths, 3rds, etc) all the way to sub-audible clicking sounds. Thus, a scale or clock signal can be generated from a single tone.
The Eurorack Atoner consumes 60mA of power and occupies 16 H. P. of space.