The Ensemble Oscillator is a unified polyphonic voice of sixteen complex oscillators combining additive, FM, phase-distortion and wavefolding synthesis techniques in new unorthodox ways.
By quantizing the oscillators to scales or series of harmonics, the Ensemble Oscillator allows you to explore the sonic boundary between musical chords and rich evolving textures.
Easily create a wide variety of sounds ranging from aggregates of pure sine waves to pulsar synthesis or pristine harmonic tones and lush wide chords to rich dirty drones and rumbling glitches.
Custom scales can quickly be “learned” and saved using a CV keyboard or by manually entering notes with the controls.
- 16HP Eurorack format module
- 0.98” (25mm) maximum depth (including power cable)
- 10-pin to 16-pin Eurorack power header
- +12V: 114mA maximum
- -12V: 45mA maximum
- +5V: 0mA (not used)
- Frequency range: 0Hz (DC) - 20kHz
- Typical amplitude: 10Vpp
- Maximum amplitude: 18.5Vpp
- 1V/oct inputs (Root and Pitch)
- Voltage range: -2V to +6V (8 octave range)
- Factory calibrated to 1.00V/oct
- Per-jack user-calibration allows from 0.7V/oct to 1.3V/oct
- CV inputs (other than 1V/oct)
- Voltage range: -5V to +5V
- Gate inputs
- Trigger threshold: 2.5V
- User memory (non-volatile)
- Scale slots: 30
- Shift feature settings
- 1V/oct calibration settings